News and Events
Alamo Jump Now Open
Alamo Jump! has added their 2nd location inside the White Sands Mall and it is now open. They have new jumpers and free wifi, and you can grab someChinex & relax inside Alamo Jump's newest location while your kiddos burn off some energy! The hours are:
Monday 12 - 7
Tuesday 12 - 7
Wed 12 - 7
Thursday 12 - 7
Friday 2:30 - 7:00
Saturday 11 - 7
2nd Annual Spooktacular
OCT 26th - Pumpkin Carving Contest
- Deadline: Oct 26 - 5PM
- Create and carve your pumpkin
- Deliver to mall office on Tue, Oct 26 by 5PM
- Ask your friends and family to vote for your pumpkin on our Facebook Page and in person from Oct 27 - Oct 29
- PRIZES: $100, $75, and $50
OCT 29th - Pet Costume Contest
- 6PM near JCPenney
- $6 Donation - (Proceeds benefit non-profit Animal Village)
- Pre-register at the White Sands Mall Office
- Goodie Bags to the first 25 pre-registered
- Categories: Dog, Cat, & Other (Lizard, bird, rabbit, etc)
- Prizes will be awarded to 1st & 2nd Place in the DOG and CAT categories and 1st place in the OTHER category
- Special Prize for Best Pet/Owner Costume
OCT 30 -Kid's Costume Contest
- 6PM near the fountain/main entrance
- For ages 0-12 years
- Prizes will be awarded for Cutest, Funniest, Scariest, and Judge's Favorite
OCT 31 Halloween - Trick or Treat at the Mall from 4 - 7 PM
DOWNLOAD FLYERS (Full Color PDF Files)
Coming Home For Christmas In 2018
Coming Home for Christmas will be at the old Payless store again this year beginning mid-November thru December 31st. They will have crafty homemade items all occasions but focusing mainly on Christmas decorations and other gifts.
Beginning on Black Friday Thru Christmas Eve
Santa Will be at the White Sands Mall Daily
The White Sands Mall has partnered with Cherry Hill Photo to have a real bearded Santa. He will be here daily beginning Black Friday through Christmas Eve.
Pet photos are on Tuesdays from 5pm-7pm
December 9, 2018 - 10:00AM - 11:30AM
Santa Set - A private photo session where extra care is taken to support the sensory, physical and other developmental needs to make this a magical holiday experience
Individuals with all spectrums of special needs and their families are invited to a private photo session where extra care is taken to support the sensory, physical and other developmental needs to make this a magical holiday experience.
This events is held in partnership with Autism Speaks. There is no admission charge. However, photo packages that capture holiday memories will be available for purchase at the events.
Mad Coffee Comes To White Sands Mall Fall 2018
We are crazy excited to announce that Mad Coffee will open a second location here in the fall!!! They will have an exterior & an interior entrance inside the Mall-they'll be right next to Melrose and across from Tropical Sno! They'll have all your favorites AND ice cream too!!
Two More Businesses to Join the White Sands Mall Soon!
For My Safer World